Want to help tell a cool story?
RightBrain Networks--a cloud computing consulting and software engineering firm--is seeking a Director of Marketing based out of our Ann Arbor, Michigan office.
Our technical team specializes in building, consulting on, and managing complex, highly-scalable Internet-based applications. We are an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Consulting Partner and one of the first six certified AWS managed services providers in the world. Our clients are located all over the globe and include everyone from Silicon Valley startups to Fortune 500 companies. They all rely on us to keep their critical cloud infrastructure online 24x7.
In this role you will be our Chief Storyteller. Your mission is to increase RBN’s name recognition and influence within the marketplace (clients, partners, and employees) via digital and traditional marketing channels. You will formulate and execute on a cohesive plan to tell the RightBrain story, pulling together help from outside agencies and freelancers. This role is a member of the senior leadership team and reports directly to the CEO .
Why would you want to work here?
- Back-to-back recipient of the bi-annual "Coolest Places to Work in Michigan" award (2014 & 2016)
- #250 on the Inc. 500 "Fastest Growing Private Companies in America" list for 2016.
- Flexible vacation time, excellent health insurance, 401k with employer match, stock options, and other great benefits.
- We have a genuinely compelling story that needs help being told--marketing doesn't need to invent a story.
- Very unique, collaborative environment. Marketing regularly interacts with sales and engineering as a equal part of the team.
- Strong believer in marketing automation software and has successfully implemented and managed HubSpot, Marketo, or a similar system.
- Is results-driven and rejects the notion that marketing efforts are too nebulous to quantify.
- Has had previous budget responsibility and can transform a marketing budget into a 5x ROI.
- Must have more than four years of experience in a marketing role in a B2B services industry, preferably IT professional services, consulting, software development, or SaaS.
- This is a leadership role. Qualified candidates will have had previous experience mentoring others and helping lead a team.
- We have a sizable investment in in-house video production equipment. Video experience a plus.
- Experience working with channel partners on development of co-marketing events and utilizing MDF will be helpful.
- While we do not have outside funding (venture capital, etc), we share many cultural aspects of a tech startup (and we work with many funded startups.) Understanding the startup world will make a person more successful in this role.
This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position with full benefits.