HR wouldn't let us hire a lion tamer.
RightBrain Networks--a cloud computing consulting and software engineering firm--is seeking a Director of Client Services based out of our Ann Arbor, Michigan office.
Our technical team specializes in building, consulting on, and managing complex, highly-scalable Internet-based applications. We are an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Consulting Partner and one of the first six certified AWS managed services providers in the world. Our clients are located all over the globe and include everyone from Silicon Valley startups to Fortune 500 companies. They all rely on us to keep their critical cloud infrastructure online 24x7.
As our Director of Client Services your mission is to manage the delivery of the services we perform for our clients. This role is a member of the senior leadership team and is a key bridge between different business functions. You will be working closely with account managers to ensure client satisfaction and drive revenue, collaborating with business operation staff on project budgets and timelines, and coordinating with senior engineers to ensure that technical solutions align with clients' business objectives.
Why would you want to work here?
- Back-to-back recipient of the bi-annual "Coolest Places to Work in Michigan" award (2014 & 2016)
- #250 on the Inc. 500 "Fastest Growing Private Companies in America" list for 2016.
- Flexible vacation time, excellent health insurance, 401k with employer match, stock options, and other great benefits.
- Very unique, collaborative environment.
- A minimum of 4-5 years experience in a technical project or program management role; preferably with an IT professional services firm, software development, or managed services provider.
- Is organized, disciplined and results-driven. This role has a considerable amount of autonomy and responsibility and will be expected to function as an "air traffic controller."
- Has demonstrated success in delivering multiple, concurrent projects using formalized processes and project management methodologies. The ideal candidate is obsessed with building repeatable processes to tame the chaos (rather than working 70 hour weeks).
- This is a leadership role. Qualified candidates will have had previous experience mentoring others and helping lead a team.
- Availability to accommodate 10% travel, up to a week at a time.
- Familiarity with agile software development practices and/or modern SDLC practices.
- ITIL certification or a thorough understanding of ITSM.
- Have a signature dish to bring to potlucks.
This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position with full benefits.